Giant Skillet Cookie
With Red Vines® Candy
- 2 ½ cups (350 grams) all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon (3 grams) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon (4 grams) salt
- 2 sticks (227 grams) butter
- 2/3 cup (130 grams) sugar
- ½ cup (85 grams) powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup (90 grams) frozen raspberries (if you only have fresh raspberries, stick them in the freezer for about 30 minutes before beginning this recipe)
- ½ cup (50 grams) Red Vines Raspberry Twists, cut into small pieces
- ½ tablespoon butter for greasing the skillet
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
01. Make Cookie Dough
Preheat your oven to 350F.
In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, combine the baking soda, salt, butter, sugar, and powdered sugar. Using the paddle attachment of the stand mixer, a handheld electric mixer, or a wooden spoon, combine the ingredients until light – about 3 min.
Add the egg & mix on medium speed until fully blended, then add the flour to the mixture & mix slowly until streaks of flour disappear into the dough.
02. Scoop Cookie Dough Into Skillet
Gently fold the frozen berries and chopped raspberry twists into the dough using a rubber spatula. Reserve a few of each to top the cookie!
Generously butter the bottom and sizes of a 10” cast iron skillet.
Using the rubber spatula, scoop the cookie dough into the skillet. Using the spatula or your hands, gently spread the dough into the skillet in an even layer.
03. Bake Skillet Cookie
Press the reserved raspberries and chopped raspberry twists onto the surface of the cookie dough.
Bake the skillet cookie for 35-40 minutes, until the edges are golden and set and the center is still pale and soft.
04. Add Vanilla Ice Cream
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Get a handle on this: Red Vines Easter Basket Cupcakes with NEW Raspberry Twists and Lemon Blueberry Candy Straws as handles!
There’s the average charcuterie board, then there’s the Red Vines Breakfast Charcuterie Board! Feel good about munching on this unique spring snack.
Whoopie for Whoopie Pies! Dig in to a vibrant springtime snack featuring flavorful NEW Red Vines Easter Raspberry Twists.
Sweet, tart, and oh-so-smart for spring! These Lemon Raspberry Bars featuring new Red Vines Raspberry Twists are the perfect addition to any Easter dessert table.